To make over or not to make over, that is the question...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last night as I was drifting off to sleep land and my brain became flooded with ideas. Apparently this is idea time for my brain. Not quiet ready to shut down for the night. I occurred to me that we've done some amazing make over's and transformations with Vixen yet we've never done any before and after shots! So I decided today we would recruit gals for before and after make over photos.

I've already began the process and we've had a great response! Some naturally beautiful gals have already contacted us who will be great for make overs. I'm doing my best to be very selective though. I would like ladies with very striking features so we can really show off how much of a difference the hair, make up and photoshop helps. Hopefully if real women can see that the women we shoot arent super models, they are real women just like you and me what we do will be more relatable. I want every woman to know the joy of that first reveal! When you turn around and see the amazing transformation. We've literally had women who never believed they were pretty before we worked with them. Its so fun to see them touching their face in disbelief. That is the most rewarding feeling of all. We ALL deserve to feel beautiful. Every single one of us. I'll keep everyone posted on our progress with this project!

0 comments: